Mom, You Are My Star :) ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!
Tuesday 31 July 2012 | 04:03 | 0 weird people
She's my everything, like a morning girl She's my angel, up above my world She's the only one who understands me That's why I call her my new fan league
She's the only one that I want by my side She's the only one that I believe can save my life She makes me want to be a better girl, oh why She's higher than the sky, the suns and the moon
She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star She's like a star, like a star, like a star
Well, you inspired me to chase my wildest dreams You mesmerized my world, I'll be your favorite girl Like a melody, you release me Just like the greatest song, you are my number one
you the only one I want by my side you the only one I want by my side you the only one that I believe can save my life she makes me want to be a better girl or wife Hey, she higher than the sky the suns and the moon
She's like a star, like a star, like a star Oh baby, he's like a star Ooh baby, she's like a star Oh baby, he's like a star.


MOM,DAD. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU. SOOO MUCH! :'(

Labels:



hi to strangers. first of all, my name is victorie and people used to call me Emma. currently studying at negeri sembilan and taking diploma. so, nothing much that i can say. Follow me.

CURRENTLY : Alien(s) 
MOOD : i'm happy.


Life Scene
EMMA'S OFFICIALLY BLOG <3





Rihanna - No Love Allowed Mp3